- Weight: 98lbs (44kg)
- Ratio: 2.48:1, chain driven
- Shift to 4H up to 55mph (88km/h)
- Electric and manual shift versions
- Fluids: 2qt Mercon V ATF
- The factory manual calls for Dextron III/Mercon or Mercon V ATF, NOT gear oil. Many owners have switched to full synthetic ATF fluids for their increased resistance to high temperatures.
- 1350/1354 Doubler - creating a doubler involves removing the reduction gear from a 1350 and fixing it in front of a 1354 to create a deeper low range, and to allow for more axle drive options.
Note: Many "Genuine" Ford parts for this application are no longer in production. Aftermarket replacements are listed below. Parts supplied by the Original Equipment Manufacturer are marked with "OEM".
- DORMAN 1354 Shift Motor: 600800
- SKF 1354 Rebuild Kit: STCK1354
- "OEM" 1354 Assembly: 7A195
- Bronco II
- Explorer, Sport
- B-Series Pickup